What's in advanced settings? Do I have permission to break stuff?
hands of if you don't know what you are doing! Try out drupal.org documentation for more information!
This is your place to configure integrations, modules or set your site email.
Use this link to create new users and assign them roles, that come along with specific permissions.
Per default there are these roles:
- Authenticated user - this is just a basic user that can login and logout, not much more
- Administrator - users with this role can use and configure most settings, add and delete content and users
- Editor - this role can create new content and edit/delete its own, but not any other content. Some settings are available, but not many.
- Supporter - this is a role for your supporters, depending on how you manage your community they mostly have not much more permissions than anonymous.
- Anonymous - everyone else on the big wide interwebz: they can view certain content, but no permission to edit or add content. If you allow comments for this role, be sure to have spam protection up and running.