This is a bit advanced, so please check everything twice, it's possible to break things here!
First, access your form settings (edit --> form step) and add a radio button or select list to your donation form.
If you want to update the suggested amounts:
- Move the radio/select list to the "Amount" box
- Click on the edit-button/crayon-icon of the new field
- In the "Properties" tab, you see the title for the field and beneath it "form_key". This form_key is important and must be set to "donation_amount"
- In the same tab, the "Allow other" button enables the other field, else supporters could only choose amounts out of the options of the radio/list
- In the "Options" tab, you can customize your suggested amounts :-)
- There, click on "Customize Keys" and change both the numbers in the key and in the value fields! Updating the keys to match the values is very important here, otherwise the wrong amount gets charged to the supporter!
- Finally, check the field to be "required" in the "Validation" tab.
- Don't forget to test your donation before the launch!
In case of doubt, do not hesitate to contact our support team, then can also update your donation forms for you, or provide your with nicely set-up donation templates.
It's also possible to offer a donation form without prompts, (ie with just an empty box for people to enter their chosen donation amount). Please contact support who can set this up for you.