Campaignion holds the following data:
- Contact records with various fields like “first name”, “last name”, email and postal address, and various person-related data. The contact records also contains the Campaignion tags for segmentation, for example.
- Activity time stamp with the type of action, like “donation”, and a reference to the complete form data for this person.
- Form data which contain the data people put in the form and some webform tracking data.
- Payment made on a Campaignion form.
- Opt-ins and opt-outs on the newsletter subscription, phone opt-in and post opt-in fields.
- LogCRM events, which are small "real-time" data packages that contain all form submissions and contact changes. They essentially include all data Campaignion collects about a user.
Getting data from Campaignion:
When you're logged into the Campaignion system, you can export contact data via the Supporter Management interface, and form data via the Results interface of the form.
Contact records, activities, form data, payments, opt-ins and opt-outs are exported every night as CSV files to an exchange NextCloud folder. More detail about nextcloud and CSV exports here.
You can integrate your Campaignion installation with a fundraising/main CRM system through
A manual process
CSV data files (see above) can be imported into the CRM system or email marketing tool.
An automated import process
Your data files in NextCloud are updated automatically every night. Depending on the IT setup of your organisation, the import process can also be automated using Webdav.
An integration with LogCRM
Custom CRM integration
The Campaignion user can hire more onion to build an integration with the CRM system of your choice, provided the CRM system has an API. In this case, more onion would develop code that sends data to the API of the CRM system. This could contain data such as form submissions, contact changes, etc. so it could essentially send all data to the CRM.
Get in touch with us to discuss any of these options!