Campaignion holds the following data:
- Contact records with various fields like “first name”, “last name”, email and postal address, and various person-related data. The contact records also contains the Campaignion tags for segmentation, for example.
- Activity time stamp with the type of action, like “donation”, and a reference to the complete form data for this person.
- Form data which contain the data people put in the form and some webform tracking data.
- LogCRM events, which are small "real-time" data packages that contain all form submissions and contact changes. They essentially include all data Campaignion collects about a user.
Currently, Campaignion users can download the following data themselves:
- Contact data, via the Supporter Management interface, and
- Form data, via the Results interface of the form
Upon request we can also generate custom CSV file exports of the contact data to make it easier for importing.
We can also extend on demand the contact export with some additional tags to show who took which action.
You can integrate your Campaignion installation with a fundraising/main CRM system through:
- A manual CSV file exported from Campaignion and imported into the CRM system or email marketing tool
- Automatic export of CSV files, followed by a manual import of CSV files by the Campaignion user. Depends on the IT setup of the organisation, the import process can also be automated.
- A Campaignion user builds an integration with LogCRM to get all Campaignion data out in real time, which can then be automatically or manually imported into the CRM system.
- The Campaignion user can commission more onion to build an integration with the CRM system, provided the CRM system has an API. In this case more onion would develop code that sends data to the API of the CRM system. This could contain data such as form submissions, contact changes, etc. so it could essentially send all data to the CRM.
Get in touch with us to discuss any of these options.